Our journey so far.
- R&D projects with NT DPI. Off-grid WiFi projects successfully completed at Douglas Daly Research Farm and Victoria River Research Station
- Invention of and provisional patent application for ‘Sleepy’ Networks.
- Jobs for NSW MVP Grant project completed demonstrating ‘Sleepy’ Networks provides real value in building solar powered WiFi networks.
- SparkLabs Cultiv8 Accelerator through the GATE at NSW DPI Orange
- muru-D (Telstra) Accelerator program
- Capital raise from investors including SparkLabs and others.
- Team grows from 1 to 3
- Pilot agreement with Case IH to trial sale and installation of Zetifi products.
-Accelerating Commercialisation grant to launch ‘Sleepy’ WiFi Repeater
- 50 prototype systems deployed
- Capital raise from investors including SparkLabs, GRDC GrainInnov8 and CEFC Clean Energy Seed Fund and others.
- Team grows from 3 to 10
- Trial of Zetifi product prototypes completed through WA DPIRD Decision IoT projects.
- Trial of Zetifi prototypes completed through NSW DPI Regional Digital Connectivity projects.
- Trials of ZetiCell and other Zetifi prototypes by Birchip Cropping Group
- 100+ systems deployed